[ SDS Signature Piece ]
The Shadow Trooper is a Shepperton Design Studios signature piece. A combination of high gloss, grained and satin black ABS mouldings have been used to create a dramatic set of armour that emphasises the organic/ formed detail found in the original screen-used pieces. Cast from 'A New Hope' legacy moulds this armour maintains an incredible level of original detail. Andrew Ainsworth and his team have used modern thermoplastics and time tested techniques to produce a set of armour that looks great on a mannequin and can be worn for active trooping.
- Made of Acrylic Capped ABS
- Strong enough to withstand the rigours of costuming
- Gloss level/Colour match to the SDS Shadow helmet
- Ready-to-wear straight out of the box
- Integrated strap system
- Black body suit/ gloves and hand armour included
Body dimension accommodation – typically 5’6 to 6’2 (165-185cm) with various builds. However the armour can be adapted for people outside these core dimensions.